Two Minute Tuesday: Integrity

Hi friends, I wanted to let you know I’ve heard you about the delay in the Two Minute Tuesday post getting out on TUESDAYS. :) I’m so sorry it normally comes the next day, as all my posts do. I’m working on getting that fixed asap!

Thanks for the feedback on that, I really appreciate hearing from you!! :)

Until its fixed I promise to post it to all my social media outlets once its up! So you can follow me on Twitter here, on Facebook here and on YouTube here! :)

Here’s today’s video:

Click here if you cannot view the video through your email subscription.

What about you? Do you find there’s freedom in being right in God’s eyes? Leave a comment and share your thoughts today. :)

1. says

I could NOT stop writing in my journal! I pretty much copied the entire video word for word :) THANK YOU for sharing this! I know the word “integrity” but I have never studied it and now I am so intrigued and will be digging deeper to know more- not only about the word, but what it truly means to be a woman of integrity!

I already feel freedom in some areas! I also feel conviction in other areas that I know I need to let God into. I hadn’t really ever considered letting God into those places in order that I might truthfully call myself RIGHT in His eyes!

Thank you again!

• Nicki says

This blessed me so much Amanda. Thanks for being so open to what God is saying to you today. Let me know if you find anything interesting on integrity! :)

2. Courtney J says

Nicki! I needed this word! Thank you so much for reminding me about God’s sweet truths, and only His opinion matters. I literally just finished a worrying and crying session about an opinion someone gave me this morning. This message was right on time and much need. :)

• Nicki says

Hi Courtney! I’m so sorry you went through this today but I’m grateful God gave you just what you needed to push through!

3. Suzanne says

Thank you Nicki! What a great message; I love the freedom that comes from remembering that it is only how I look in God’s eyes that matters. Thank you for also mentioning that it is a continuing process to let him into those deepest places of myself where he can do amazing things to transform me in His image. It is great encouragement for those times when life gets messy :)

4. Dawn Witt says

Nikki, what a beautiful message. There are some times in my life when I wonder too much about what others think of me. Remembering that I need only be right in God’s eyes is something that I need to work on. Thank you for such an inspiring message.

• Nicki says

Hi sweet Dawn! Thanks for your kind words. I’m grateful for what God helped you remember today. xoxo

5. Della says

Thank you for your Two Minute Tuesdays! I enjoy them no matter what day they arrive in my inbox :-)